I saw this info posted on a Lucchese FB group and thought that others would be interested. So, I translated it and reorganized the info a little bit. – JoAn Ferguson
Spring Cleaning 2022
Also this year the Municipality of Lucca and Sistema Ambiente SpA organize a collection service for bulky items, household appliances, electronic equipment and everything that is given to the ecological stations, directly in the areas, on the days and at the times indicated in the flyer. The service represents a valid solution for all those people who are in difficulty in going to the ecological stations themselves. A vehicle and an operator will collect the materials given by citizens.
What can be given
Paper and cardboard Glass. Plastic. Metal. Wood. Packaging – Bulky waste. Clothing. Fluorescent tubes (neon). Refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dishwashers. Expired vegetable oils. Expired Medicines. Batteries and Exhausted Batteries. Electric and electronic equipment. Waste toner cartridges.
What can NOT be given
- Contaminated paint and cans
- Hazardous waste such as Eternit and Guaina Catramata
- Waste inside black bags that prevent visual verification
- Remember …
- The waste must be sorted by type before delivery to the operator
Free Services Offered
- For domestic users, a free service is offered, c / o home, for the collection of bulky items up to a maximum of 3 pieces once a year.
- Free loan for use for domestic users of composter.
- Free loan for use of wheeled vehicles for mowing greenery.
- Free loan for use of bins for separate waste collection.
For information and / or reservations contact the number 0583 33211 or 0583 343645 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Special Spring-Cleaning pickup locations:
Date Time Location:
- April 11 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Parcheggio Ex Mulino Pardini – S.Pietro a Vico
- April 13 8:00 am to noon Cimitero di S.Donato
- April 15 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Nei pressi della Chiesa di Maggiano sulla Via Sarzanese
- April 20 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Presso la Chiesa di Nazzano prima del parcheggio dell’asilo
- April 22 8:00 am to noon Campo sportivo nuovo S.Maria del Giudice
- April 27 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Piazzale Martiri Liggeri – S.Michele in Escheto
- April 28 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Presso ex iutificio al Piaggione
- April 29 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Presso il parcheggio vicino alla Chiesa di Saltocchio
- May 2 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Chiesa di S.llario di Brancoli
- May 4 8:00 am to noon Presso il Cimitero di Mulerna
- May 6 8:00 am to noon Parcheggio Via Passamonti angolo Via Tofanelli – S.Concordio
- May 7 8:00 am to noon Scuola Materna S.Michele di Moriano
- May 9 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Cimitero di S.Vito
- May 11 8:00 am to noon Cimitero di Antraccoli
- May 12 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Piazzale Verdi angolo Via del Pallone – Centro Storico
- May 13 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Park Matteotti S.Anna
Standard Ecological Stations
- S. Angelo in Campo: Via Ducceschi. Opened Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm
- Monte S. Quirico: Via per Camaiore. Opened Monday to Saturday from 9am to noon, 3pm to 6pm
- Pontetetto: Via di Vicopelelago. Opened Monday to Saturday from 8am to 1pm.
- Mugnano: Via E. Mattei. Opened Monday to Saturday from 9am to noon, 3pm to 6pm
- All closed on holidays
Below is the original document: